We are looking to grow our team here at Boston IT Services. We provide a broad variety of IT services to companies in the metro-Boston area. We focus on keeping a positive and creative team that provides high-quality, personalized IT services.
- Administrative Assistant
- Assist CEO with administrative tasks
- Monitor and manage employee time and expense tracking
- Help manage and track employee benefits programs
- Assist with client communications, purchasing, invoicing and follow-up
- Help coordinate schedules for team members
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Assist with client meetings and follow-ups
- Flexible availability
Provide a single point of internal responsibility to ensure time & expenses are being tracked and billed to clients monthly. Follow-up with clients to ensure invoices are paid in a timely way. Assist with scheduling of team members. Operate as phone receptionist- directing calls to appropriate team members, taking messages and providing a positive forward-facing impression of BITS to clients.
- IT Engineer
Within your role, you would provide both backend and desktop support to clients, helping to realize technology improvements along with regular system maintenance and troubleshooting. Our projects touch on all aspects of professional IT solutions.Our teams need to be comfortable supporting both hardware and software for clients. Some examples of support we provide for our clients:
- Server support: Windows Server 2008/2012 (Active Directory, File/Print), Linux
- Desktop support: PC / Mac
- Network (internet) support (both wired and wireless), firewalls
- Backup management: Cloud / Local
- VOIP / Phone system management: Ringcentral, 8×8, Shoretel, Avaya
- Project management and implementation
- Management of all Cloud Platforms: Google, MS365, AWS, Azure, many others
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.